Please take three minutes to complete the Chamber’s Quarterly Economic Survey. Take the survey here.
Did you know that your answers to this survey in previous quarters have directly helped to influence local policy makers and support the provision of meaningful activity to support business, including:
- UTC Leeds, a new school focusing on engineering & manufacturing, opening September 2016
- Introduction of the Broadband voucher scheme
- ‘We are International’, the peer to peer export support network
- Setting up the Apprenticeship Training Agency to support SMEs in hiring apprentices
- Research identifying skills shortages
Nationally, the QES is the largest of its kind. 150,000 businesses have the power to influence the country’s top policy and decision makers about what’s going on in their business – and so do you!
Please be assured that all the information that you provide will remain completely confidential.
The survey results are widely read by Local Authorities, Local Enterprise Partnerships, policy makers from HM Treasury and the Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee.
It will only take a few minutes and it is your opportunity to help shape the future of the region. To read the QES report from the last quarter please click here.
If you have any questions please contact us.
(pic: last quarter’s chart for workforce changes)