Businesses are being invited to find out about the latest rail developments for West Yorkshire.
West Yorkshire Combined Authority is hosting an informal half-day ‘drop-in’ session, 2-6pm, on Wed 13 May in Leeds.
Recent developments include:
– New Northern and Transpennine rail franchises
– Establishment of Rail North
– HS2 Review and Leeds station location
– HS3 and Transport for the North
– the creation of West Yorkshire Combined Authority
The event is a market stall format with staff from various agencies on hand to speak to.
More info at 0113 251 7276 or email here.