Hear from both employers and apprentices
Date: 1 May
Time: 4 – 6pm
Venue: NHS Offices, Douglas Mills, Bowling Old Road, Bradford, BD5 7JR
The National Apprenticeship Service (NAS), in partnership with Yorkshire and Humber Apprenticeship Ambassadors Network (AAN) are inviting local businesses to a special event.
Attend to hear from keynote speakers about the government’s flagship apprenticeship programme. This event will bring together businesses from the District, a representative of apprenticeship providers, the National Apprenticeship Service, apprenticeship ambassador(s) and their apprentices.
It’s an opportunity to find out more, ask questions and hear directly from the experts. Register now to see how your business could benefit from the apprenticeship programme, and take advantage of current funding and grants that might be available.
- 4 – 4.30 : Registration, networking and light refreshment (teas and coffees)
- 4.30 – 5.15 : Hear from the experts (NAS, Enable2 CIC and an apprentice)
- 5.15 – 5.30 : Q&A session
- 5.30 – 6.00 : Buffet, networking and close.
- The Training for 16-18 year old apprenticeships is fully government funded
- Apprenticeships are available at intermediate, advanced and higher (degree) level, covering more than 170 industries and 1500 job roles
- Over 200,000 workplaces in England offer apprenticeships
- Over 500,000 people started an apprenticeship in 2012/13
What Businesses are saying:
- Apprenticeships help businesses grow their own talent
- Nearly every employer that takes on an apprentice (96%) reports benefits to their business
- 72% of businesses report improved productivity as a result of employing an apprentice
- Apprenticeships develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce
- If you are a business that employs up to 1000 employees, you could get a £1,500 grant to help cover the cost of starting a new apprentice aged 16-24 years old.
Places are limited so to find out more and to take part in this exciting opportunity, please click here to register.
For further information, please contact Mohammed Mayat, employer accounts manager – Bradford, Craven and Harrogate National Apprenticeship Service
M +44 (0)7795 827 465