JCI Bradford is calling on local businesses to support its ‘Easter Egg Appeal’ and help collect 1,000 Easter eggs.
To take part, all you need to do is:
- Agree that your organisation wants to get involved
- Decide on your organisation’s main contact/coordinator
- Choose how many Easter Eggs you aim to collect.
Don’t worry if you say 10 and then only get six – the appeal is monitored on a daily basis and if your ‘mini-appeal’ falls short then JCI Bradford will hopefully be able to use surplus donations from elsewhere to make it up.
Send an email to email@example.com to confirm the name of the contact/co-ordinator and how many Easter Eggs you think you can collect.
JCI Bradford will then arrange to collect the Easter Eggs towards the end of the appeal.
Benefits to your organisation
- Employee engagement and personal development
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) opportunity
- Public and industrial relations opportunity for your organisation
- Promotion on a ‘thank you’ page on the JCI website that will go live after the appeal has ended – to be included you must provide a logo (jpeg) and your web address.
If you would like to discuss this further please contact JCI Bradford’s community director, Michelle Pemberton on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to visit the website.