Entering its third year, the 3-day extravaganza of food, drink, music, entertainment and adrenaline-fuelled dragon boat racing, is the largest event of its kind, with all proceeds going to support fantastic causes.
Be part of it – enter a team in the Corporate Teambuilding Day or get your organisation noticed by taking advantage of the amazing advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
Last year’s one-day event saw over 20,000 visitors attend Roberts Park in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Saltaire, as teams battled it out along the 200-metre course on the River Aire. Run by volunteers and free for spectators, the 2016 festival raised over £50,000 for local causes.
This year the sold-out Saturday event is joined by the UK’s first ever Youth Championships on Friday 5th May and the Corporate Teambuilding Day on Sunday 7th May.
Corporate Day – Sunday 7th May
A unique teambuilding experience in a socially responsible setting, the Corporate Day will see up to 45 teams participate from the Bradford District and across the UK.
Entry fee of £2,000 (excluding VAT) includes:
- £1,000 donation to a charity of your choice
- Boat hire and race entry for a team of 17 participants
- Full safety briefing and expert tuition in dragon boat racing – no experience required
- Additional land-based teambuilding activities
- Food, drink and landside attractions
Advertising and Sponsorship Packages
- Advertising opportunities are available for all 3 days of the festival
- Packages range from as little as £250 to Platinum sponsorship packages worth £37,250
- £500 digital bundle of 48 x 20 second ads to be shown on the big screens across the 3 days
- TV, radio, press and social media coverage of the festival, a live feed to the big screen in City Park, Bradford, and the wide-reaching legacy of the event will provide exposure that goes far beyond the thousands in attendance over the weekend
Youth Championships – Friday 5th May
The UK’s first Youth Dragon Boat Regatta is a free event for local schools and youth organisations (participants aged 11-19).
Lord Mayor’s Charity Day – Saturday 6th May
40 teams competing on the water. All proceeds go to YoungMinds – the Lord Mayor’s Charity – helping to improve the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children.
For more information and to sign up visit: http://www.bradforddragonboatfestival.co.uk/
Follow us on twitter: @DragonBoatsBrad
Please see our Crowd- Funding at http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/bradford-dragon-boat-festival?tk=6292d938a33810768c8850592deac4445f1da3d4