Hospice forms networking group

Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice supports children with life-shortening conditions and their families across West Yorkshire.  We currently look after 292 children and their families, growing 52% in the last 12 months with half these referrals coming from Bradford alone.  We need £4m per year to keep doing what we do with only 4% coming from the Government, the other 96% has to come from our supporters in the local community.  With 1,300 children and families in West Yorkshire who could need our help we have a mission to say ‘yes’ to these children and families, but need to keep growing our income to achieve this.

As part of this support, we have a business networking club – 99 Club – where we bring supporter businesses together every quarter to meet, network and keep informed about what we do.  For a modest monthly fee we work with businesses to make connections, deliver CSR commitments, offer volunteer and sponsorship opportunities as well as PR and Media coverage.  You can utilise our logo to promote your charitable links and we work with every 99 member to understand what you want from the partnership and how we can help your business benefit.

If you are interested in attending our inaugural Bradford 99 Club meeting please can you email “99er@forgetmenotchild.co.uk” to book your place.  Space is limited so book early and your support will really make a difference to local children and their families.

Written on 3rd May 2017Lillie Geistdorfer. Published in Members News, News