North of England Excellence & British Quality Foundation Spring Conference: ‘Doing More with Less’
26 March 2014 – Leeds United Football Club, Elland Road
9:00am to 16:15pm
The theme of the Spring 2014 Conference is ‘Doing More with Less’ – Eliminating Waste; Delighting
Customers; Involving People.
Hear from speakers from the private and public sectors that have successfully reduced costs whilst at the same time growing their business, developing customer insight, and involving people. The conference will consist of three plenary sessions and a choice of workshops to give delegates practical experience of how organisations have successfully managed the challenges of ‘Doing More with Less’ whilst retaining the support of their customers and people.
The plenary sessions will highlight:
- Steven Pink – Improving Patient and Customer Experience while delivering £1bn of improved value
- Richard Else – “The HalewoodDifference” – the journey of transformation of the Halewood plant over the last decade.
- Andy Appleyard – “Lean in Libraries” Integrating the ideologies and methodologies of the Japanese automotive industry into a library– its core purpose and how it maintains its collection of 90 million items growing at a rate of 12 linear km every year.
The workshops will run for two hours in the morning and repeat in the afternoon. They will include sessions on Lean Six Sigma, Operational Excellence, Managing Change and Leading Cost Reduction
- £195.00* Joint NoEE/BQF Members
- £245.00* CQI and Chamber Rate
- £295.00* Non-Member rate
For further information and bookings please call 01925 715245 or email email@example.com
To view the full details click here for the event pdf