Have you got a project that requires a fresh approach? No staff time to dedicate?
Let the University of Bradford help you to recruit a motivated, enthusiastic new graduate as an intern. By offering an internship you will be enabling a new graduate to enhance their employability profile and improve their chances of progressing into employment. You may even discover potential talent for your business…
- A Bradford Graduate Internship can start any time between the end of October and second week of January.
- Submit your project brief approximately 8 weeks before the intended start date
- Vacancies are then advertised for 2-4 weeks
- You interview up to 5 candidates
What the University team will do for you:
- Offer assistance with your project brief
- Advertise your opportunity to our graduates Coordinate the recruitment and selection
- Issue a work contract to the Graduate Intern and set up payroll
- Arrange an induction session with your intern before they start – setting expectations and ensuring they are fully prepared and able to offer you a high level of work
- Visit the intern and provide 1:1 mentoring support during the placement
- Coordinate evaluation of the internship
- We can potentially fund up to 40% of the internship
- We can advertise, recruit, contract and payroll a graduate for up to 12 weeks and simply invoice you for the cost.
Get in touch with Employer Services to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 01274 234991 to speak to one of the team.