Suzanne Watson – MD at Approach PR
All about me…
- I started my career as a journalist, moving into PR in 1992
- I established Approach PR in 2001. More than 50% of our clients are based in the District
- I have been part of the Bradford Leadership Group (the Chamber’s main policy-making body) since 2010
- I am a governor at Bradford Grammar School, and a trustee of the National Eczema Society
- I have been honoured to be named Bradford’s Business Woman of the Year, and Ilkley Business Personality of the Year 2017, while the firm as a whole has received 25 business awards
- My outside interests include mentoring, judging PR awards and guesting on radio.
Approach PR manages and shapes reputations regionally, nationally and internationally, helping to spread the word about clients’ products and services, enhancing communications and building relationships.