The Bradford and Airedale Manufacturing Alliance (BAMA) was established to help local manufacturers work together and to ensure their views are properly represented.
BAMA collaborates with other relevant organisations such as Bradford Council, the University of Bradford and Airedale Fab Lab. By working together we can:
- Bolster manufacturing in the Bradford and Airedale area
- Identify new business opportunities
- Enable networking and benchmarking
- Encourage co-operative working
- Generate supply opportunities
- Disseminate information on access to funding
- Create a forum for members to seek advice
- Give workforce skills and development guidance
- Lobby local and national government in support of local manufacturers.
BAMA organises regular networking events featuring keynote speakers relevant to the manufacturing industry. These sessions provide excellent opportunities to source important information on manufacturing and other practical business issues.
If you are a manufacturer and a member of the Chamber, then you are automatically part of BAMA.