Who is it for?
Directors, Owners, Managers and employees of any SME in the Yorkshire and Humber region
- Competitive edge – being ISO 9001 accredited sets you apart from the competition
- Best practice – ISO 9001 assists in improving process and service quality leading to an increase in customer satisfaction
- Easy integration – ISO 9001 makes it simpler to implement the requirements of other standards such as those for Environmental and Health & Safety, saving you time and money
Choose from two programmes:
- One Day Introductory Training: A common sense overview of ISO 9001 for those who want to know whether to implement a quality system and/or to pursue accreditation for their organisationInitial dates:
Wednesday 29 October – Market Weighton Business Centre, Market Weighton
Tuesday 25 November – Aire Valley Business Centre, Keighley
- Three Day In-Depth Training: A detailed understanding of ISO 9001 for those who have already started, or are planning to start, the implementation of ISO 9001 in preparation for external accreditation.Initial Dates: (Note – one complete 3 day course per month)
October – Keighley 14th, 21st, 31st
November – Market Weighton 5th, 19th, 26th
December – Keighley 9th, 10th, 11th
The funded cost per delegate day for either programme is £105 to include refreshments and a light lunch
Find out more
For more information call on 01535 607775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to visit the website.
*NB Funding is for training only, not the registration and accreditation of an ISO 9001 system.
Funding criteria: businesses and organisations in the Yorkshire and Humber region with less than 250 employees.